About Kaci Rose
I’m a little bit holy water but still a little bit Burning Man.
Burning Man, Dierks Bentley
Kaci Rose loves all things travel and has a very boho style and bubbly personality.
Kaci is always up for an adventure. She can look at any moment in life and see the story there.
She gets attached to her book boyfriends and loves her characters as they are her own friends.
She loves her book boyfriends to be tattooed, muscular, bearded, and a little bit dirty.
Kaci Rose is also a pen name.
The woman behind Kaci Rose is a mom, dog lover, and book worm. While she loves to travel she is perfectly OK staying at home curling up with a good book or writing one.
She gets so in to her books she can look up and not understand how it’s already 3am!
She has been writing since 2005 where she started freelance writing for $25 an article.
She relies heavily on spell check because no matter how many classes she takes spelling just isn’t her thing.
Kaci Rose loves writing romance books and has been jotting down plot ideas since she was in high school. Now years later she is finally getting the stories on paper.
The problem? While she is writing one book ideas for 2 or 3 more pop into her head and she jots them down.
She is loving finally getting the characters that have been floating around in her head, on paper.
She is a member of Novelists Inc (NINC) and the Independent Book Publishers Association.
Chocolate & Oreos
Must have favorite thing:
Favorite TV show:
Favorite book series:
10 Things you didn’t know about me
- I’ve been inside Air Force One.
- I’ve met Brentley Gilbert.
- I’ve been to the White House twice and had my photo taken inside the Oval Office.
- I’m a huge Johnny Cash fan and my kids dad served with Cash’s great-nephew Carey Cash who I’ve met many times.
- I have a goal to visit all 50 states before I turn 50. 31 down!
- I am a mom to 5 kids.
- I’ve never been out of the country. Well once to Canada. I was 7. I don’t remember it so it doesn’t count.
- I hate scary movies and books, really I’m a wuss!
- I can’t pick a favorite movie it’s a tie between The Spirit of Christmas, The Magic of Ordinary Days, Fifty Shades of Grey, and Twilight. (#TeamJacob!)
- My favorite song is Burning Man by Dierks Bentley because it’s 100% me.